CR pp. H49-H54. A message was read from the President indicating his intent to remove Hong Kong, the Republic of Korea, Singapore, and Taiwan from their status as beneficiaries of the Generalized System of Preferences program.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ben Garrido Blaz Congressional Delegate [R] Guam
- Manuel Lujan Jr. U.S. Representative [R] New Mexico
- Romano L. Mazzoli U.S. Representative [D] Kentucky
- Ralph Regula U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- William "Bill" Blaine Richardson U.S. Representative [D] New Mexico
- Richard "Dick" Schulze U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- Frank R. Wolf U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- James "Jim" C. Wright Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Texas
CR pp. H302-H342. The House voted to suspend rules and pass the Senate amendment to H.R. 1612, to authorize…
After hearing an address by the president of South Korea, Roh Tae Woo, the House reconvened and debated two…
After approving the Journal, the House recessed in order to meet jointly with the Senate to hear an address by Roh Tae…
The House passed S.J.Res. 75, relating to NASA and the International Space Year. The House Passed H.R. 4887,…