Continuing Budget Resolution
The House met in an unusual Sunday session to pass the continuing resolution that will keep the government running in the new fiscal year that begins at midnight October 1.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Silvio O. Conte U.S. Representative [R] Massachusetts
- Charles Douglas U.S. Representative [R] New Hampshire
- Thomas "Tom" S. Foley U.S. Representative [D] Washington
- Robert H. Michel U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Jamie Whitten U.S. Representative [D] Mississippi
The House recessed shortly after convening subject to the call of the chair.
The House session continued.
The House passed H.R. 5755, to extend the temporary increase in the public debt limit, by a voice vote. The House…
The House agreed to H.J. Res. 658 to support the president’s actions with respect to the Iraqi aggression…