Human Rights Violations in Kuwait
The Congressional Human Rights Caucus conducted a hearing to investigate alleged Iraqi human rights violations in occupied Kuwait. Cases of rape, execution, imprisonment and the destruction of hospitals in Kuwait were heard by the committee.
People in this video
- Hassan al-Ebraheem President Citizens for a Free Kuwait
- Saud Nassir al-Sabah Ambassador Kuwait->United States
- Maryam Elahi Officer Amnesty International->Government Program
- Thomas "Tom" Lantos U.S. Representative [D] California
- John Edward Porter U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
Occupation and Liberation in Persian Gulf
Persian Gulf scholars, Middle East experts, witnesses of the invasion and members of Congress and the Bush…
Situation in the Middle East
Mr. Al-Sabah, Kuwaiti ambassador to the U.S., delivered a speech to the National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations…
Events in Kuwait
Shaikh Al-Sabah talks about recent events in his country and the invasion by Iraq.
Citizens for a Free Kuwait
Members of Citizens for a Free Kuwait discussed the invasion of their country and what it meant to them. They are…