Has the Energy World Changed?
The council’s annual nuclear energy forum was entitled “The New Order: Has the Energy World Changed?” Nuclear utility and industry executives from several countries discussed the future use of nuclear power.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Irwin Bupp Managing Director Cambridge Energy Research Associates
- Marie Corio President Applied Economic Research Company
- Charles K. Ebinger Senior Fellow Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Jerry Farrington Chairman Texas Utilities
- Robert J. Lieber Professor Georgetown University->Government and Foreign Policy
- Thomas W. Lippman Correspondent Washington Post
- Thomas Stauffer Professor Nitze (Paul H.) School of Advanced International Studies
- Alan Stoga Managing Director Kissinger Associates
Domestic Energy and the Economy
Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee Ranking Member Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)) talked about the outlook for…
Energy Policy and Congress
House and Senate members serving on energy policy congressional committees and industry leaders talked about energy…
Russian Influence on Gas Supplies
Panelists talked about the implications of growing Russian influence in European and Asian energy markets based on an…
Oil Prices and Profits
Mr. Kent discussed the relationship of gasoline prices and the events in the Persian Gulf. The Energy…