The Harvard Club of Washington met in conjunction with Harvard Magazine’s program on the Global… read more
The Harvard Club of Washington met in conjunction with Harvard Magazine’s program on the Global Marketplace. Mr. Porter’s speech was entitled “Themes and Perspectives on the Global Economy” and focused on conflict or cooperation for economic leadership in the year 2000. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Graham T. Allison Dean (Former) Harvard University->Kennedy (J.F.) School of Government
- Charles Field President Harvard Club of Washington->Washington, DC
- Laura Freid Publisher Harvard Magazine
- R. Maximilian Goepp III President (Former) Harvard Club of Washington->Washington, DC
- Patrick Hayes President (Former) Harvard Club of Washington->Washington, DC
- Paul G. Kirk Jr. Chair Harvard Club of Washington->Washington, DC
- Roland Pampel President and CEO Bull HN Information Systems, Inc.
- Roger Porter Assistant to the President White House->Domestic Policy
Lessons from the Confirmation Process
A panel of journalists and legal experts discussed the confirmation process for appointees to the Supreme Court in a…
Uruguay Round GATT Meeting
In a forum entitled “The Uruguay Round Ministerial Meeting in Brussels: What Can We Expect?” panelists…
U.S. and Soviet Relations
Mr. Sobchak spoke on U.S. economic assistance to the U.S.S.R. and issues of reform within the U.S.S.R.
Economic Impact of the Persian Gulf Crisis
The House Banking Committee continued its hearings on the economic impact of the Persian Gulf crisis. The…