Impact of U.S. Economic Policy
Panelists discussed the U.S. economic policy development process and its impact on the rest of the world.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Kenneth Hunter Assistant Director General Accounting Office->Budget Policy
- Yoriko Kawaguche Minister Japanese Embassy->Commerce
- Richard Rahn Vice President U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- John B. Taylor Member White House->Council of Economic Advisers
- Heiko Thieme Investment Strategist Deutsche Bank
U.S. Tax Policy
The panelists discussed the incentives and disincentives built into the United States tax code and how this affects the…
Foreign Trade and Domestic Subsidy Policy
The panelist discussed the U.S. foreign trade and domestic subsidiary policy, including trade barriers, quota…
U.S. Monetary Policy
The panelists discussed the impact of United States monetary policy on the world economy.
1991 Economic Report
The committee heard testimony on the 1991 economic report of the president, assembled by the Council of Economic…