Eisenhower: Defense and Foreign Policy
Former Eisenhower staff and cabinet officials discussed the Eisenhower presidential policy in the areas of defense and foreign affairs.
People in this video
- Brownell, Herbert Attorney General (Former) Department of Justice
- Patterson, Bradley Deputy Secretary (Former) White House->Cabinet
- Saulnier, Raymond Chairman (Former) White House
- Schorr, Daniel Senior Analyst National Public Radio->News
- Seaborg, Glenn Chairman (Former) Atomic Energy Commission
- Staats, Elmer Comptroller General Department of the Treasury
The Media and Eisenhower
The panelists discussed the relationship of President Eisenhower and the media. Following the discussion…
Eisenhower and Civil Rights
The panelists discussed the legacy of Eisenhower on civil rights.
Eisenhower in the 1952 and 1956 Campaigns
The panelists discussed the campaigning and election of President Eisenhower in the 1952 and 1956 elections.
Eisenhower as Leader
Gettysburg College sponsored a symposium commemorating the 100th anniversary of Dwight Eisenhower’s birth. A…