Restructuring Electric Power Industry
Senators heard testimony about legislation, rates, competition, and state laws pertaining to the electric industry.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John A. Anderson Executive Director Electricity Consumers Resource Council
- Ralph Cavanagh Director Natural Resources Defense Council->Energy Program
- Susan Clark Official Florida Public Service Commission
- Glenn English President National Rural Electric Cooperative Assn.
- George Fraser General Manager Northern California Power Agency
- Billy Jack Gregg Counsel West Virginia->Consumer Advocate Division
- Steve Kean Executive Vice President Enron Corporation
- David Nevius Vice President North American Electric Reliability Corporation
- John W. Rowe Chief Executive Officer New England Electric Systems
- Frank H. Murkowski U.S. Senator [R] Alaska
California Electricity Crisis
Energy analysts and executives with California and Pacific Northwest energy companies testified about the electricity…
The Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee held a hearing on the impact of the Energy Policy Act of 2005 on…
Energy Issues, Afternoon Panel
The Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee held an all-day summit to facilitate the development of comprehensive…
Security at Department of Energy Laboratories
In an unprecedented meeting of four committees, witnesses testified about restructuring the Department of…