Russian Corruption and Money Laundering, Panel 2
Witnesses testified about allegations that Russian officials had laundered money through U.S. banks.
This portion of the hearing provides witnesses' opening statements but does not cover questioning of the witnesses nor the third panel.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Vladimir Brovkin Professor American University
- Fritz Ermarth Analyst (Former) Central Intelligence Agency->Russia
- Paul J. Saunders Director Center for the National Interest
- Curt Weldon U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- James Woolsey Director (Former) Central Intelligence Agency
- James "Jim" Leach U.S. Representative [R] Iowa
Experts spoke about an upcoming U.S.-Russia summit. They said that the talks would center on arms control, and…
Hanssen Espionage Case
Participants talked about the impacts of the Hanssen spy case on intelligence operations and the future of intelligence…
Russian Corruption and Money Laundering, Panel 1
Secretary Summers testified about recent allegations that Russian officials had laundered money through U.S.…
Russian Corruption and Money Laundering
Witnesses testified about an investigation into allegations that Russian officials had used U.S. banks to launder…