Veterans' Combat Experiences
Medal of Honor recipients recounted their experiences in combat. Historians and authors also commented. After their prepared remarks, the veterans took questions from the audience.
People in this video
- Bush, Robert Veteran U.S. Marine Corps
- Cramer, Carl Professor University of California, Riverside->Philosophy
- Cumings, Bruce Historian
- Danner, Mark D. Staff Writer New Yorker Magazine
- Ealers, Walter Veteran U.S. Army
- Fussell, Paul Professor Emeritus University of Pennsylvania->English Department
- Millett, Lewis Veteran U.S. Army
- O'Brien, Tim Correspondent ABC Television->Legal Affairs
- Rodriguez, Joe Veteran U.S. Army
Get Out the Vote: McCain Campaign
A C-SPAN crew followed McCain supporters as they talked to potential voters and canvassed a local neighborhood.
Book Discussion on The Great War and Modern Memory
Paul Fussell talked about his book The Great War and Modern Memory. The 25th anniversary edition was issued March 2,…
Leadership and Character of Military Veterans
The Farber Center for Civic Leadership held a conference on “Citizenship, Leadership and Character: The World War…
Conversations with Veterans: World War II in the Pacific
Veterans spoke about their experiences and operations in the Pacific while soldiers were landing at Normandy on D-Day.