Forbes Campaign Endorsement
Conservative activists endorsed Steve Forbes for the Republican presidential nomination citing his views on China policy and abortion as… read more
Conservative activists endorsed Steve Forbes for the Republican presidential nomination citing his views on China policy and abortion as reasons to support him. They compared Forbes' campaign to Governor Bush’s campaign and said that Forbes seemed the more conservative candidate. After their remarks they answered questions from reporters. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Morton C. Blackwell President Leadership Institute
- L. Brent Bozell III Founder Media Research Center
- Donald J. Devine Chairman Forbes Presidential Campaign->Maryland
- John Harrington Secretary (Former) Department of Energy
- Stanley "Bruce" Herschensohn Senior Fellow Claremont Institute
- Franklyn "Lyn" C. Nofziger Director (Former) White House->Politics
- Paul M. Weyrich President Free Congress Research and Education Foundation
- Armstrong Williams Talk Show Host WOL-AM and WMMJ-FM
Tom Delay Tribute Dinner
The American Conservative Union hosted a dinner in tribute to House Majority Leader Tom Delay, honoring his years of…
2000 Presidential Campaign Commercials
Campaign commercials from the Bradley, McCain, Forbes, Bush, and Gore 2000 presidential campaigns were shown.
Worst Reporting of the Past Decade
With Mr. Evans serving as master of ceremonies, Michael Reagan, Cal Thomas, Emmett Tyrrell and Brent Bozell…
Forbes Campaign Commercial
A campaign advertisement for the Forbes presidential campaign was shown.