Officials and professional football players discussed the problem of HIV and AIDS, especially as it affects the minority community. They also announced a new campaign to educate minority communities about the problem.
People in this video
- McDonald, Sandra Executive Director Outreach Atlanta
- Mitchell, Brian Player Washington Redskins
- Robinson, Stacey Representative Outreach, Inc.
- Satcher, David M.D. Surgeon General Department of Health and Human Services
- Sherrington, Walter President National Medical Association
- Winningham, Rick Official Bristol-Myers Squibb Company->Oncology
AIDS and HIV Report
Standing before a portion of the Names Project AIDS Quilt, the surgeon general and officials of the Centers for Disease…
U.S. AIDS Policy
Policy makers, researchers, and community leaders talked about U.S. AIDS policy on the 20th anniversary of the…
AIDS Town Forum
Participants in the forum discuss “Meeting the AIDS Challenge in the 90s.” The participants include…
Sports Reporting: Is it News?
Participants discussed the expectations and standards for sports reporters. They focused on the journalistic…