New Drug Use Statistics
The administration released new figures on drug use in the United States from the 1990 National Household Survey. President Bush explained that the results of the survey reflected the effectiveness of the current U.S. drug policy.
People in this video
- George H. W. Bush U.S. President United States
- Herbert Kleber Deputy Director Office of Natl. Drug Control Policy
- James Ostermann Mason Assistant Secretary Department of Health and Human Services->Health
- Charles Schuster Director National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Louis W. Sullivan M.D. Secretary Department of Health and Human Services
- John P. Walters Director Office of Natl. Drug Control Policy
AIDS Commission Report
After briefing the President, the AIDS Commission answered his questions concerning what should be done to help educate…
Health and Human Services Budget
Dr. Sullivan spoke to reporters on the recently submitted Bush administration fiscal year 1992 budget…
The Health Status of the United States
Dr. Sullivan spoke about the national outlook for health care in the United States.