New Drug Use Statistics
The administration released new figures on drug use in the United States from the 1990 National Household Survey. President Bush explained that the results of the survey reflected the effectiveness of the current U.S. drug policy.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- George H. W. Bush U.S. President United States
- Herbert Kleber Deputy Director Office of Natl. Drug Control Policy
- James Ostermann Mason Assistant Secretary Department of Health and Human Services->Health
- Charles Schuster Director National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Louis W. Sullivan M.D. Secretary Department of Health and Human Services
- John P. Walters Director Office of Natl. Drug Control Policy
Health and Human Services Budget
Dr. Sullivan spoke to reporters on the recently submitted Bush administration fiscal year 1992 budget…
1991 National Household Survey on Drug Abuse
Secretary of Health and Human Services Louis Sullivan and Head of the Office of Drug Control Policy Robert Martinez…
Drug Control Policy News Conference
President Bush and administration leaders met with reporters to talk about their efforts to stop drug abuse. They…