America Online and Time-Warner Merger
Company officials announced a proposed merger between Time Warner and America Online. They said that the merger would offer limitless… read more
Company officials announced a proposed merger between Time Warner and America Online. They said that the merger would offer limitless ways to develop new Internet content and cross-promote their products. After their remarks they answered questions from reporters. close
People in this video
- Case, Stephen "Steve" M. Chair and CEO America OnLine
- Kelly, Mike Senior Vice President America OnLine
- Levin, Gerald Chairman and CEO Time Warner, Inc.
- Parsons, Richard D. President Time Warner, Inc.
- Pittman, Robert President and COO America OnLine
- Turner, Ted Vice Chairman Time Warner, Inc.
The Digital Divide
After opening remarks by Secretary Daley, participants examined existing public and private initiatives to close the…
America OnLine-Time Warner Merger
Mr. Levin and Mr. Case testified about the proposed merger between their companies. Among the issues…
Proposed Merger of TCI and AT&T
C. Michael Armstrong discussed the future of the communications industry and how cable and the telecommunications…
Ms. Wilderotter talked about the development of various kinds of interactive television, including Wink…