American Indian Economies in the New Century
Tribal leaders talked about the economic benefits of gaming on Indian reservations and about several programs to benefit tribes which had been developed using the profits. After their remarks they answered questions from the audience.
People in this video
- Jacob Coin Executive Director National Indian Gaming Assn.
- Richard Hill Official National Indian Gaming Assn.
- Audrey Kohnen Member Minnesota->Praire Island Indian Community
- Grover Norquist President Americans for Tax Reform
- David Rodriguez Member Kumeyaay Indians
National Gambling Commission Report
Witnesses testified about Indian gaming focusing on the regulatory structure, whether labor laws should apply to Indian…
Gambling Impact Report
Mr. Hill and Native American leaders spoke with reporters about the report released by the National Indian Gaming…
Guests talked about gaming at Indian casinos and a recent Time magazine article critical of their operations. They…
Federal Corporate Subsidies
Members of the House and representatives of various groups belonging to the Stop Corporate Welfare Coalition, who were…