The panel talked about opportunities for economic advancement and development in minority communities and for women. They responded to questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Andrew Cuomo Secretary Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Jesse Jackson Founder and President Rainbow/PUSH Coalition
- Franklin D. Raines Director (Former) Office of Management and Budget
- Gene B. Sperling Director National Economic Council
- John Taylor President and CEO National Community Reinvestment Coalition
Reverend Jackson talked about the Rainbow/PUSH coalition and its membership. He commented about Dr. Martin…
The Role of Community Groups
Officials and business leaders talked about ways to build strong urban economies. Among the issues they addressed…
Wall Street Project
In an event opening a two-day conference on investing in minority communities, participants paid tribute to President…
Wall Street Project Conference
Mr. Jackson spoke about a variety of issues including the need for election reform, using budget surpluses to…