Abortion Rights Dinner
Ms. Gore and Professor Schlant Bradley thanked the National Abortion Rights Actions League for their efforts in promoting the… read more
Ms. Gore and Professor Schlant Bradley thanked the National Abortion Rights Actions League for their efforts in promoting the reproductive rights of women. They also focused on the importance of electing a pro-choice president in the upcoming election. The late Senator John Chafee was honored with the lifetime achievement award for his work on women’s rights. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Nnenna Freelor Singer
- Tipper Gore Spouse Albert "Al" Gore Jr.
- Judy Lansing Kovler Co-Bureau Chief National Abortion and Reprod.Rights Action League->Events
- Myra MacPherson Co-Bureau Chief National Abortion and Reprod.Rights Action League->Events
- Kate Michelman President National Abortion and Reprod.Rights Action League
- Ann Richards Governor (Former) [D] Texas
- Julie Snyder-Yuly Supporter Democratic Caucus
- Carlton Veazey Executive Director Reproductive Choice
- William "Bill" F. Weld Governor (Former) Massachusetts
Roe v. Wade Anniversary Luncheon
Mrs. Clinton and Vice President Gore spoke at a luncheon commemorating the 24th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade…
Roe v. Wade Anniversary Celebration
Presidential candidates and pro-choice activists spoke on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade about abortion, Republican…
Ms. Michelman, departing president of NARAL Pro-Choice America, talked about abortion rights. Included were…
Participants marked the 31st anniversary of Roe v. Wade and spoke about the importance of reproductive rights.