Annual Membership Meeting
Participants talked about health care policies and the challenges involved in developing a patients' bill of rights.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Joseph E. diGenova Independent Counsel (Former) Office of the Independent Counsel
- James Jeffords U.S. Senator [R] Vermont
- John D. Podesta Chief of Staff White House
- Charles B. Rangel U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Dan Sisto President Hospital Association of New York
- William "Bill" M. Thomas U.S. Representative [R] California
- Gail Warden Chairman (Former) American Hospital Association->Board of Trustees
Federal Health Policy Issues
Participants discussed current health care issues and the role government has in the policy. They stressed the…
The legislators talked about the work that had been done so far on the Medicare bill, and what still had to be…
Medicare Reform Proposal
The committee heard testimony on proposed Medicare reform legislation.