Human Rights Violations in Kosovo
Members discussed the problems of and possible solutions to ethnic conflict in the Balkans.
Specifically, human rights violations of ethnic Albanians in Kosovo as well as the threat
of a backlash against ethnic Serbians were addressed.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Blaustein, Susan Senior Consultant International Crisis Group
- Frelick, Bill Official U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants
- Hoyer, Steny H. U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- Menzies, John Special Adviser White House->Kosovo
- Mirga, Andrzej Co-Bureau Chief Council of Europe
- Smith, Christopher "Chris" H. U.S. Representative [R] New Jersey
- Wolf, Frank R. U.S. Representative [R] Virginia