Human Rights Violations in Kosovo
Members discussed the problems of and possible solutions to ethnic conflict in the Balkans.
Specifically, human rights violations of ethnic Albanians in Kosovo as well as the threat
of a backlash against ethnic Serbians were addressed.
People in this video
- Susan Blaustein Senior Consultant International Crisis Group
- Bill Frelick Official U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants
- Steny Hoyer U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- John Menzies Special Adviser White House->Kosovo
- Andrzej Mirga Co-Bureau Chief Council of Europe
- Christopher "Chris" H. Smith U.S. Representative [R] New Jersey
- Frank R. Wolf U.S. Representative [R] Virginia