Attorneys and business representatives commented on and asked questions about proposed regulations to improve workplace safety and establish measures to prevent work related illnesses.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Charles Barnes Co-Owner Express Lube, Inc.
- Russell Batson Representative American Furniture Manufacturers Assn.
- Lisa Brooks Representative International Paper Company
- Vince Cahill Representative Colorworks
- Thomas Durbin Director PPG Industries->Safety
- Baruch Fellner Attorney
- Gary Fischer Representative International Warehouse Logistics Association
- Walter Jones Industrial Hygienist International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- Brian Landon Owner Landon's Car Wash and Laundry
- Dennis Leon Manager Pepsi-Cola->Quality Control
- Richard Murphy Representative International Warehouse Logistics Association
- Michael Redman Representative National Soft Drink Association
- John Vittone Chief Judge Department of Labor->Administrative Law
- Carl Zipfel Representative Seton Company
The Department of Labor held a public hearing on proposed ergonomics standards. After the panel presented their…
Workplace Injury Guidelines
Labor Department officials today announced new voluntary ergonomics guidelines for certain industries. Assistant…
Compensation for Nuclear Workers
Secretary Richardson and members of Congress briefed reporters on plans to compensate thousands of workers exposed to…
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Mr. Jeffress talked about his organization, how the workplace has become safer because of OSHA, and what OSHA has…