Attorneys and business representatives commented on and asked questions about proposed regulations to improve workplace safety and establish measures to prevent work related illnesses.
People in this video
- Barnes, Charles Co-Owner Express Lube, Inc.
- Batson, Russell Representative American Furniture Manufacturers Assn.
- Brooks, Lisa Representative International Paper Company
- Cahill, Vince Representative Colorworks
- Durbin, Thomas Director PPG Industries->Safety
- Fellner, Baruch Attorney
- Fischer, Gary Representative International Warehouse Logistics Association
- Jones, Walter Industrial Hygienist International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- Landon, Brian Owner Landon's Car Wash and Laundry
- Leon, Dennis Manager Pepsi-Cola->Quality Control
- Murphy, Richard Representative International Warehouse Logistics Association
- Redman, Michael Representative National Soft Drink Association
- Vittone, John Chief Judge Department of Labor->Administrative Law
- Zipfel, Carl Representative Seton Company
The Department of Labor held a public hearing on proposed ergonomics standards. After the panel presented their…
Workplace Injury Guidelines
Labor Department officials today announced new voluntary ergonomics guidelines for certain industries. Assistant…
Compensation for Nuclear Workers
Secretary Richardson and members of Congress briefed reporters on plans to compensate thousands of workers exposed to…
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Mr. Jeffress talked about his organization, how the workplace has become safer because of OSHA, and what OSHA has…