Women Transforming Congress
Female former members spoke about the role women play in Congress and how attitudes towards women have changed over the years. After their remarks they answered questions from the audience.
People in this video
- Boren, David L. President University of Oklahoma
- Collins, Cardiss U.S. Representative (Former) [D] Illinois
- Hawkesworth, Mary Spokeswoman Center for the Adv. of Women in Politics
- Heckler, Margaret M. Secretary Department of Health and Human Services
- Kennelly, Barbara B. U.S. Representative (Former) [D] Connecticut
- Molinari, Susan U.S. Representative (Former) [R] New York
- Vucanovich, Barbara F. U.S. Representative (Former) [R] Nevada
S 323: A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to revice and extend the program of assistance for family planning…
The House passed H.R. 2, to entitle employees to family leave in certain cases involving a birth, an adoption, or a…
The House passed S. Con. Res. 2, supporting the United States presence in the Persian Gulf.