Million Mom March
Following their meeting with President Clinton, organizers of the Million Mom March met with reporters outside the White House. They talked about their goals of additional gun control legislation.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jaquie Algee Georgia State Coordinator Million Mom March
- Donna Dees-Thomases Founder Million Mom March
- Tina Jackson Washington DC Coordinator Million Mom March
- Amy Sondicar Organizer Million Mom March
- Steve Young Chicago Coordinator Million Mom March
Gun Control Legislation
Members of Congress talked to reporters following a speech by the president calling for gun control…
Officials spoke about a variety of urban issues, including gun control, ethnic and racial tolerance, ways to reduce…
Juvenile Justice Legislation
Members of Congress briefed reporters on their meeting with the president on juvenile justice legislation and gun…
Immediately after President Clinton’s appeal for stricter gun control measures, representatives spoke to…