Amending the Americans With Disabilities Act
Committee members heard testimony about an amendment to the Americans with Disabilities Act that would require notification of noncompliance before initiation of litigation.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Terri Davis
- Clint Eastwood Actor
- Tammy Fields Attorney
- Mark Foley U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Kyle Glozier
- Christine Griffin Attorney
- Andy Levy Attorney
- Steven Ratner Dentist University of Maryland, College Park
- Clay "Eugene" E. Shaw Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Fred Shotz
- Charles Canady U.S. Representative [R] Florida
Presidential Requirement Amendment
Committee members heard testimony on H.J.Res. 88, a proposed amendment to the Constitution that would allow a…
Presidential Pardon Process
The Generations: Past, Present and Future
Mr. Brokaw and Mr. Eastwood talked about past, present, and future generations and their impact on social and…
Historical Impeachment Review, Pt. 2
Subcommittee members questioned legal experts and historians about the history and interpretation of impeachment.