Amending the Americans With Disabilities Act
Committee members heard testimony about an amendment to the Americans with Disabilities Act that would require notification of noncompliance before initiation of litigation.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Davis, Terri
- Eastwood, Clint Actor
- Fields, Tammy Attorney
- Foley, Mark U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Glozier, Kyle
- Griffin, Christine Attorney
- Levy, Andy Attorney
- Ratner, Steven Dentist University of Maryland, College Park
- Shaw, Clay "Eugene" E. Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Shotz, Fred
- Canady, Charles U.S. Representative [R] Florida
Presidential Requirement Amendment
Committee members heard testimony on H.J.Res. 88, a proposed amendment to the Constitution that would allow a…
Presidential Pardon Process
The Generations: Past, Present and Future
Mr. Brokaw and Mr. Eastwood talked about past, present, and future generations and their impact on social and…
Historical Impeachment Review, Pt. 2
Subcommittee members questioned legal experts and historians about the history and interpretation of impeachment.