How Would Al Gore Govern in Foreign Policy?
Panel members discussed how Vice President Al Gore would structure his foreign policy team, how he would work with Congress, allies and adversaries, and how he might prioritize initiatives. They also responded to audience comments and questions.
People in this video
- Dionne, Eugene "E.J." Joseph Jr. Columnist Washington Post
- Fuerth, Leon National Security Adviser White House->Office of the Vice President
- Mann, Thomas E. Director (Former) Brookings Institution->Government Studies
- McManus, Doyle Bureau Chief Los Angeles Times->Washington Bureau
- Ornstein, Norman J. Resident Scholar American Enterprise Institute
- Robbins, Carla Anne Correspondent Wall Street Journal
- Solarz, Stephen J. U.S. Representative (Former) [D] New York
- Woolsey, James Director (Former) Central Intelligence Agency
How Would George W. Bush Govern in Foreign Policy?
Participants talked about Governor Bush’s likely approaches to foreign policy. Among the issues they…
How Would George W. Bush Govern?
Colleagues and journalists talked about their own recollections of Governor Bush’s career as a businessman and…
How Would Al Gore Govern?
Colleagues and journalists talked about their own recollections of Vice President Gore’s career and about how he…
How Would John McCain Govern?
Colleagues and journalists talked about their personal recollections of Senator McCain’s career and how he might…