Cyber Attacks and National Security
Panelists discussed the vulnerability of information systems to cyber attacks. Among the issues addressed were the threat posed to… read more
Panelists discussed the vulnerability of information systems to cyber attacks. Among the issues addressed were the threat posed to national security and business, how to defend against attacks, and whether the public or private sector should take the lead in combating these attacks. Following their remarks they answered questions from the audience. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Richard A. Clarke Coordinator National Security Council->Infrastructure Protection and Counterterrorism
- Stash Jarocki Security Officer Depository Trust Company->Corporate Information
- Richard Perle Resident Fellow American Enterprise Institute
- Elizabeth Rindskopf-Parker General Counsel (Former) National Security Agency
- Trey Whitworth Fellow American Enterprise Institute
The Purpose of American Power
This panel, hosted the by the American Enterprise Institute, is titled the “The Purposes of American…
How Would George W. Bush Govern in Foreign Policy?
Participants talked about Governor Bush’s likely approaches to foreign policy. Among the issues they…
Foreign Policy Issues
Former national security advisors and committee members talked about foreign policy goals for the Republican Party…