How Would George W. Bush Govern in Foreign Policy?
Participants talked about Governor Bush’s likely approaches to foreign policy. Among the issues they addressed were his support… read more
Participants talked about Governor Bush’s likely approaches to foreign policy. Among the issues they addressed were his support of China’s entry in the World Trade Organization, how he might respond to a situation like Kosovo, and his experiences as governor of Texas. Following their remarks they answered questions from the audience. close
People in this video
- David Brooks Senior Editor Weekly Standard, The
- Ivo H. Daalder Professor University of Maryland, College Park
- Eugene "E.J." Joseph Dionne Jr. Columnist Washington Post
- Georgie Anne Geyer Syndicated Columnist Universal Press Syndicate
- Robert Kagan Senior Associate Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Norman J. Ornstein Resident Scholar American Enterprise Institute
- Richard Perle Resident Fellow American Enterprise Institute
- Carla Anne Robbins Correspondent Wall Street Journal
- Robert B. Zoellick Executive Vice President Federal National Mortgage Association
How Would Al Gore Govern in Foreign Policy?
Panel members discussed how Vice President Al Gore would structure his foreign policy team, how he would work with…
How Would George W. Bush Govern?
Colleagues and journalists talked about their own recollections of Governor Bush’s career as a businessman and…
How Would Al Gore Govern?
Colleagues and journalists talked about their own recollections of Vice President Gore’s career and about how he…
How Would John McCain Govern?
Colleagues and journalists talked about their personal recollections of Senator McCain’s career and how he might…