Organized Crime on Wall Street
Witnesses testified about organized crime’s involvement in securities markets, efforts to detect and prevent these types of fraud, and arrests and indictments as a result of these scams.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Thomas Fuentes Section Chief Federal Bureau of Investigation->Organized Crime
- Barry Goldsmith Executive Vice President NASD Regulation, Inc.->Enforcement
- Bradley Skolnik President North American Securities Administrators Assn.
- Richard Walker Director Securities and Exchange Commission->Division of Enforcement
- Michael Garver Oxley U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
Identity Theft Victim Assistance Workshop, Part 1
Federal Trade Commission officials talked about identity theft and a panel of victims described their experiences in…
Identity Theft Victim Assistance Workshop, Part 3
Panel three discussed other aspects of clearing up a victim’s credit card record and answered audience questions.
Identity Theft Victim Assistance Workshop, Part 2
Panel two discussed procedures for clearing up the victim’s credit record. They also answered audience…
Identity Theft Victim Assistance Workshop, Part 4
Panel three continued discussing how to clear up a victim’s credit card record and answering audience…