Veterans' Claims Court
Chief Justice Rehnquist talked about the development of the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans' Claims and commented on the success of its work. Others talked about the processes of this appeals court and its importance to individual veterans.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Robert Comeau Clerk U.S. Court of Appeals for Veteran's Claims
- William Greene Judge U.S. Court of Appeals for Veteran's Claims
- Jamie Mueller Law Clerk U.S. Court of Appeals for Veteran's Claims
- Frank Nebeker Chief Judge U.S. Court of Appeals for Veteran's Claims
- William H. Rehnquist Chief Justice U.S. Supreme Court
Arlington, Virginia History
Chief Justice spoke about the history of Arlington, Virginia and its relationship to the District of Columbia and…
Supreme Court History
Chief Justice Rehnquist talked about the early U.S. Supreme Court and Chief Justice John Marshall.
Library Dedication Ceremony
Chief Justice William Rehnquist spoke at the ribbon cutting and dedication ceremony for the new Arlington Public…
Representative Burton spoke about potential risks associated with administering vaccinations to children. Among…