The Next President's First 100 Days
Experts discuss the significance of policy decisions made in the first 100 days of a new administration and make recommendations for the incoming president.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- David M. Abshire President Center for the Study of the Presidency
- Michael R. Beschloss Historian Annenberg Washington Program
- Donald B. Marron Chair Center for Study of the Presidency
- Richard Neustadt Professor Harvard University->Kennedy (J.F.) School of Government
- Gilbert A. Robinson National Director and COO Center for the Study of the Presidency
Chief of Staff in the Governing Community
Through personal recollections and anecdotes, former White House chiefs of staff talked about the day-to-day operation…
A panel discussion was held about the upcoming presidential election and the need for inclusive leadership and…
The Rhetorical Presidency
In a forum marking the 200th anniversary of the White House, Mr. Brinkley talked about Theodore Roosevelt’s…
White House Transitions
Mr. Beschloss talked about the White House during periods of transition between presidents. Through anecdotes…