Public Policy and the New Economy
The panelists talked about the impact the digital revolution is having on the political process and political parties, while addressing the… read more
The panelists talked about the impact the digital revolution is having on the political process and political parties, while addressing the question of whether the new economy has created a new political paradigm. After their prepared remarks the panelists answered audience questions. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Tom Davis U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- Jeffrey Eisenach President Progress and Freedom Foundation
- John Gage Director Sun Microsystems Laboratories->Science
- Jane Harman Commissioner (Former) National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
- Dave McCurdy U.S. Representative (Former) [D] Oklahoma
- Michael Pettit Attorney
Communications Technology and the Economy
In a session from an Aspen Summit on Cyberspace and the American Dream II entitled, “The Way of the…
The Future of Technology
Participants talked about politics, information technology, and the impact of declining stock prices on the political…
Politics, Government and Digital Technology
Digital technology experts and practitioners discussed political aspects and regulation of the digital revolution.
Can Technology Save Democracy?
Mr. Westen talked about the changes in the U.S. form of government which he believes will occur over the next two…