Analysis of Election Results
Panelists offered a business and industry perspective on the November 7 elections. After their prepared remarks they took questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michael Baroody Vice President National Association of Manufacturers->Public Affairs
- Bernadette Budde Vice President Business-Industry Political Action Committee
- Gregory S. Casey President and CEO Business-Industry Political Action Committee
- Jerry J. Jasinowski President National Association of Manufacturers
- Darrell Shull Executive Director Business-Industry Political Action Committee->Project 2000
2002 Election Results
Business leaders spoke to reporters about the results of midterm elections in which Republicans retained the leadership…
2004 Election Review
Panelists discussed the recent election and its impact on U.S. manufacturers. They spoke about the business…
State of the American Workforce
Business leaders spoke to reporters about the state of the economy and their annual Labor Day report on the state of…
Mr. Jasinowski spoke to reporters about the state of the economy and the outlook for the manufacturing…