Panelists talked about the electoral college system of voting for president in the U.S. They also talked about which voters have the most power under the current system.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Walter Berns Scholar American Enterprise Institute
- Curtis B. Gans Director Committee for the Study of the American Electorate
- Andrew Koneschusky Spokesman Georgetown University->Lecture Fund
- James Lengle Professor Georgetown University
- Louis Michael Seidman Professor Georgetown University Law Center
- Nancy Tate Executive Director League of Women Voters
Nexus Between Religion and Public Policy
Candidates and Young Adults in Campaign 2000
In a panel discussion titled “Election 2000: A Cycle of Mutual Neglect,” participants talked about the…
Election Law Reform
Senator’s McConnell, Torrecilli and others talked to reporters about proposed legislation to reform the…
Participating via telephone Mr. Gans and Mr. Storey discussed voter turnout in the 2000 elections. They…