Natural Gas Supply and Prices
Committee members heard testimony from officials of the energy department and the natural gas industry about the supply and costs of natural gas.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Roger Cooper Executive Vice President American Gas Association->Policy and Planning
- Mark Mazur Administrator (Acting) Department of Energy
- Deborah Schachter Director New Hampshire->Energy and Community Services
- John Sharp Vice President Natural Gas Supply Assn.
- Conrad Burns U.S. Senator [R] Montana
- Pete V. Domenici U.S. Senator [R] New Mexico
- Frank H. Murkowski U.S. Senator [R] Alaska
- Craig Thomas U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
Annual Energy Outlook
Using a series of charts and graphs to explain his remarks, Mr. Mazur spoke to reporters about projections for…
Forestry Issues and Energy Policy
Senator Murkowski spoke to reporters about his opposition to closing national forests to road construction and…
Energy Secretary Nomination Hearing
Senator Abraham testified about his nomination as energy secretary. Among the issues he addressed were the energy…
California Electricity Crisis
Energy analysts and executives with California and Pacific Northwest energy companies testified about the electricity…