Panelists discussed federal budget issues facing Congress, as well as the second Clinton administration budget. They answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Robert L. Bixby Executive Director Concord Coalition
- Stanley Collender Budget Analyst Fleishman-Hillard Intl. Communications
- Richard Kogan Director (Former) Budget->Democratic Policy
- Carole McGuire Staff Director Budget->Republican Staff
- Dan Parks Correspondent Congressional Quarterly
- Carl Weiser President Regional Reporters Association
The Federal Budget Process
The panelists discussed covering the federal budget process for journalists. They talked about the timing of the…
Participants talked with reporters about saving federal dollars for the future through budget policy, tax cuts, and…
Tax Cut Legislation
Mr. Parks talked about the Bush Administration’s tax cut proposal and the tax bills that have been passed in…