The panelists talked about recent reforms in welfare programs and their effects on welfare recipients. They discussed the details of various kinds of reforms and their results.
People in this video
- Anderson, Eloise Director Claremont Institute->Program for the American Family
- Blank, Rebecca M. Dean University of Michigan->Ford (Gerald R.) School of Public Policy
- Bloom, Dan Manpower Demonstration Research Corp.
- Carroll, Rodney President and CEO Welfare-to-Work Partnership
- Ellwood, David T. Professor Harvard University->Kennedy (J.F.) School of Government
- Greenberg, Mark H. Specialist Center for Law and Social Policy->Welfare
- Haskins, Ronald Staff Director (Former) Ways and Means->Subcommittee on Human Resources
- Olsen, Henry Vice President & Director Manhattan Institute for Policy Research->Center for Civic Innovation
- Pavetti, LaDonna Research Associate Urban Institute, The
- Rector, Robert E. Senior Policy Analyst Heritage Foundation
- Strawn, Julie Senior Policy Analyst Center for Law and Social Policy
- Weinstein, Deb Director Children's Defense Fund->Family Income Division
- Zayaz, Inez Member Community Voices Heard
Welfare Reform 10th Anniversary
As part of a symposium on “Welfare Reform at 10: Marking the Milestone,” the first panel, moderated by Kate…
Governors' Welfare Reform Proposal
The subcommittee heard testimony on the bipartisan welfare reform plan recently put forward by the National Governors'…
The guests discussed new proposals for welfare reform under the Clinton administration.
Participants talked about Welfare and assistance for low-income families. Following their remarks they answered…