Capital Access in a Global Era
Rep. Capuano, a member of the House Financial Services Committee, delivered the keynote address.
People in this video
- Capuano, Michael U.S. Representative [D] Massachusetts
- Henderson, Irvin Representative North Carolina Comm. Reinvestment Assn.
- Lee, Matt President Inner City Press
- Taylor, John President and CEO National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Wysocki, Ted President and CEO Chicago Assn. of Neighborhood Development
Building Wealth in Our Communities
Mr. Raines spoke about several programs which Fannie Mae had instituted in order provide low-income housing and…
Fostering Sustainable Homeownership
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke talked about fostering sustainable homeownership. He addressed the sub prime…
Federal Reserve Policy
Mr. Greenspan discussed the Federal Reserve’s decision to raise short-term interest rates by $.25. He…
Promoting Bank Liquidity and Lending
Witnesses testified about the state of the U.S. banking industry and federal programs to increase lending by…