Police Misconduct: Attorneys' Panel
Attorneys spoke about incidents of police misconduct, including recent cases involving police brutality, racial profiling, the use of DNA testing, and the use of deadly force.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Marvin Miller Representative National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Patrick Murphy Commissioner (Former) New York City Police Dept.
- David Rudousky Attorney
- Barry C. Scheck Co-Founder and Co-Director Innocence Project
- Michael Tigar Professor American University->Washington College of Law
- Ronald Weich Attorney American Civil Liberties Union
More Videos From
Police Misconduct: Attorneys' PanelMore Videos
Police Misconduct: Victims Panel
Victims of racial profiling practices spoke about their experiences with law enforcement officials. Among the…
Police Misconduct: Attorneys Panel
Attorneys talked about the problem of police brutality. Among the topics they addressed were racial profiling,…
Police Misconduct: Causes and Solutions
Law enforcement officials and others talked about the causes of police brutality and potential solutions to the…
African-Americans and the Criminal Justice System