Globalization Part 2
Policy analysts discussed the consequences of globalization and which countries might be hurt or helped by it. After their prepared remarks they answered audience questions.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Sarah Anderson Director Institute for Policy Studies->Global Economy Program
- Doug Bandow Senior Fellow Cato Institute
- David Dollar Research Manager World Bank->Macroeconomics and Growth
- John Milewski Host Close Up Foundation
- George Liston Seay Executive Producer Wilson (Woodrow) International Center for Scholars->"Dialogue" Radio Show
Globalization Part 1
Participants spoke to students about the global economy and the process of globalization. Among the issues they…
The panelists discussed efforts to reform the U.S. election system since the contested presidential vote in Florida…
The War on Terrorism and Global Alliances
The panelists talked about the war on terrorism, the U.S. role in the world, and the future of global…
Homeland Security and Personal Liberty
As part of a series of forums on the world after September 11, the guests debated the issues of ensuring U.S. domestic…