Florida Election Reform Bill Signing
Participants spoke to reporters at a ceremony to sign election reform legislation. The new law would eliminate the use of punch card ballots and implement measures to ensure a full and accurate count.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- J. Dudley Goodlette State Representative
- Katherine Harris Secretary of State Florida
- Theresa LePore Elections Supervisor Palm Beach County, FL
- Bill Posey State Senator [R] Florida
- Jim Smith Co-Bureau Chief Florida->Select Task Force on Elec. Procedures
Florida Election Procedures
Governor Bush and others spoke to reporters about a commission report on election procedures and recommendations…
Voting Irregularities Hearing
Voters, representatives of advocate groups, and voting technology experts testified about the November 2000…
Florida Election Reform, Day 1
Election officials spoke before a special blue ribbon panel about the results of the 2000 elections, various…
Florida Electoral College Vote
In the Florida Senate Chamber, electors cast their votes for President and Vice President of the United States.