Texas Senate Redistricting Hearing
Residents and state officials testified about redrawing Congressional district lines as a result of 2000 Census numbers.
People in this video
- David Bradley Consultant State Board of Education
- Rene Gonzalez Chair Mi Laredo
- Leonardo Olivares City Administrator Rio Grande City
- Morris Overstreet Judge (Former) Texas Court of Appeals
- Bill Owens Resident San Antonio, TX
- Jeff Wentworth State Senator [R] Texas
- Judith Zaffirini State Senator
Texas State of the State Address
In his first State of the State address Governor Perry talked about his plans for the coming year. He was the…
Texas Governor Swearing-In
Lieutenant Governor Perry took the oath of office to become the 47th governor of Texas. Governor Perry spoke about…
Texas Redistricting Hearing
Justices heard arguments from Republican and Democratic interests on state redistricting based on the 2000 Census.