Gun Show Loophole
Congressional leaders spoke to reporters about proposed legislation to provide for background checks when purchasing guns at gun shows. Following their remarks they answered questions from the reporters.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michael N. Castle U.S. Representative [R] Delaware
- Mark Steven Kirk U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Joseph "Joe" Lieberman U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Carolyn McCarthy U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Chuck Schumer U.S. Senator [D] New York
The Senate continued consideration of S. 223, FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement…
The Senate considered President Obama’s jobs bill and failed to reach the 60 vote threshold to begin final debate…
The Senate convened with a period of morning business and thereafter resumed consideration of S.1867, the National…
Assault Weapons Ban Bill
Democratic senators and representatives, local officials, gun violence victims, and others spoke to reporters about the…