Airline Customer Service Improvements
Representatives and industry officials spoke to reporters about initiatives to improve customer service on airlines. Following their remarks they answered questions from the reporters.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Donald Carty President and CEO US Airways Group
- Carol Hallett President and CEO Air Transport Assn. of America
- Herbert Kelleher President and CEO Southwest Airlines Company
- John Mica U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Don Young U.S. Representative [R] Alaska
Airline Industry Stimulus Bill, Part 1
Airline executives testified about the effect of the terrorist attacks on their industry and requested financial aid…
Airline Industry Stimulus Bill, Part 2
Airline Security Legislation
Members testified about proposed airline security legislation and rules for its consideration. Among the issues…
Aviation Security Legislation
Members of the House-Senate Conference Committee on aviation security legislation met for the first time to work out…