Managed Care Legislation
Following a meeting at the White House Senators and officials spoke to reporters about their meeting and plans to debate managed health care legislation. Following brief remarks they answered questions from the reporters.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- William "Bill" Frist U.S. Senator [R] Tennessee
- William "Phil" Philip Gramm U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Edward "Ted" M. Kennedy U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Tommy Thompson Secretary Wisconsin
Senators delivered speeches regarding the terrorist attacks that occurred the day before, on September 11th, 2001. They…
Throughout the day, Senators paid tribute to the late Senator Paul Coverdell (R-GA), who died last night from…
Measures Introduced: Fourteen bills and two resolutions were introduced, as follows: S. 2766-2779, and S.…