NPR Radio Simulcast
This program is a live simulcast of a special National Public Radio call-in program. The discussion focused on Iraq’s… read more
This program is a live simulcast of a special National Public Radio call-in program. The discussion focused on Iraq’s announcement that they were prepared to withdraw from Kuwait, under conditions such as Israel’s withdrawal from the occupied territories. Pres. Bush and the State Department have expressed dismay at the conditions of the proposal. Rep. Hyde, Mr. Epstein and Mr. Hawatmeh spoke by telephone. Mr. Naylor, Mr. Fisher and Ms. Coleman reported by telephone. The Institute of World Economy and International Relations is located in Moscow. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Neal Conan Editor National Public Radio
- Joshua M. Epstein Senior Fellow Brookings Institution->Military Policy
- Roger Fisher Director Harvard University->Center for Negotiation
- John Hackenberry Correspondent National Public Radio
- George Hawatmeh Editor Jordan Times
- Michael C. Hudson Director Georgetown University->Center for Arab Studies
- Henry J. Hyde U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Georgy Mirsky Professor Institute of World Economy and Intl. Rel.
- Brian Naylor Correspondent National Public Radio
- Susan Stamberg Correspondent National Public Radio
The House approved the Journal of Tuesday, March 12, 1991. The House passed H.Res. 111, the Rule to consider H.R.…
The House passed S. Con. Res. 2, supporting the United States presence in the Persian Gulf.
The House agreed to H. Con. Res. 32, to express the sense of Congress that Congress must approve any…
Lessons of Gulf War: U.S. Interests
This forum focused on what the United States has learned from the military and strategic issues of the Persian Gulf…