Dairy Consumers and Producers Protection Act
State officials, dairy industry representatives and others testified about dairy prices and compacts.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Stephen Burrington Vice President Conservation Law Foundation
- Richard Gorder Official Wisconsin Farm Bureau
- Jonathan Healy Commissioner Massachusetts->Agriculture
- Burt Neuborne Professor New York University->School of Law
- Grover Norquist President Americans for Tax Reform
- Lois Pines State Senator (Former) Massachusetts
- Daniel Smith Executive Director Northeast Interstate Dairy Compact Cmsn.
- Orrin Hatch U.S. Senator [R] Utah
- Patrick J. Leahy U.S. Senator [D] Vermont
Immigration Policy, Enforcement
Witnesses testified at the second in a series of Senate Judiciary Committee hearings on immigration reform.*Among the…
Representative Armey moderated a meeting of economic experts who talked about tax reform and simplification. Among…
FBI Director Nomination, Day 2
Mr. Mueller testified about his nomination to become the director of the FBI. Among the issues he addressed…
FBI Director Nomination Day 1
Robert Mueller III testified about his nomination to become the director of the FBI. Among the issues he addressed…