Racial Profiling in the New Millennium
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- King Downey Director American Civil Liberties Union->Campaign to End Racial Profiling
- Harvey Grossman Legal Director American Civil Liberties Union
- Kennan Keller Minority Counsel Judiciary
- Janet Napolitano Attorney General Arizona
- Deborah A. Ramirez Professor Northeastern University->School of Law
- Steven Rosenbaum Attorney Department of Justice->Civil Rights Division
Race Relations in America
Mr. Bell spoke at a 30th anniversary celebration of Third World Press. He spoke about the state of racism in…
The State of Black America
Panelists discussed the recent meeting between President Obama, Henry Louis Gates, and Cambridge police office James…
Tavis Smiley Black Agenda Forum
Participants spoke about the state of the black union at an event titled “We Count! The Black Agenda Is the…
Mr. King spoke at an annual convention about race relations, civil rights, and strengthening the black community.