Agricultural Runoff and Polluted Bays
Participants released a report on the impact of agricultural runoff on the nation’s most polluted bays and the role the next Farm Bill could play in clean-up efforts. Following their remarks they answered questions from reporters.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Joann Burkholder Professor North Carolina State University->Marine Sciences
- Scott Faber Director American Rivers->Public Policy
- Bill Mitsch Professor Ohio State University
- Timothy Searchinger Attorney Environmental Defense Fund
- Mark Wolf-Armstrong Executive Director Restore America's Estuaries
Environmentalists released a report on America’s most endangered rivers ranking thirteen rivers threatened by…
Participants talked to reporters about their report of the most endangered rivers in America. They focused on…
Report on American Rivers
American Rivers, Inc. released a report, “America’s Most Endangered Rivers in 2002.”…
Health of the Oceans Report
Mr. Rufe talked about a report on the state of the oceans. The report looked as a variety of issues including…