Public Transit Safety
Witnesses testified about protecting the nation’s public transportation systems from terrorist attack as well as measures implemented by the Federal Transit Administration and transit agencies to address the threat of terrorism to the systems.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jennifer Dorn Administrator Federal Transit Administration
- William Millar President American Public Transportation Assn.
- Robert Molofsky General Manager Amalgamated Transit Union National
- Richard White General Manager Washington Metropolitan Transit Authority
- Jack Reed U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
Officials testified about the security of transit systems in the U.S., challenges to improving security on various…
Transit Infrastructure Security
Witnesses testified about the security of passenger and transit railroad infrastructure, the ability to protect…
Rail and Maritime Security
Witnesses testified about passenger and cargo security issues in the railroad and maritime industries following…
Transportation Security and Recovery
Participants spoke about transportation security issues and the future of the transportation industry following…