Preparation for Biological and Chemical Attacks
Witnesses testified about the coordination efforts among federal, state and local agencies in response to possible chemical or biological attacks.
People in this video
- Baughman, Bruce Operations Director Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Bonta, Diana Director California->Health Services
- Duehring, Craig Principal Deputy Department of Defense->Office of the Assistant Secretary for Reserve Affairs
- Fogg, Woodbury Director New Hampshire->Emergency Management
- Heinrich, Janet Director General Accounting Office->Health Financing and Public Health
- Lillibridge, Scott Coordinator Department of Health and Human Services->Anti-Bioterrorism
- McHale, Sang-mi Survivor
- Norris, Edward Commissioner Baltimore, MD->Police Department
- O'Malley, Martin J. Mayor [D] Baltimore
- Olson, Kyle B. Manager Research Planning, Inc.->Special Projects
- Peake, James B. M.D. Surgeon General U.S. Army
- Smith, Mark Physician American Hospital Association
- Smithson, Amy Senior Associate Stimson (Henry L.) Center->Chemical and Biological Weapons Nonproliferation
- Horn, Stephen "Steve" U.S. Representative [R] California
Healthcare and emergency management experts testified about U.S. ability to respond to biological attacks by terrorists.
Effective Responses to Bioterrorism Threat
Senators and researchers testified about the state of U.S. preparedness for bioterrorism attacks.
Federal Preparedness for Bioterrorism
Witnesses testified about federal efforts to coordinate and prepare the United States for attacks by…
Emergency First Responders
Witnesses testified about President Bush’s First Responder Initiative, which seeks to better prepare local…