Preparation for Biological and Chemical Attacks
Witnesses testified about the coordination efforts among federal, state and local agencies in response to possible chemical or biological attacks.
People in this video
- Bruce Baughman Operations Director Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Diana Bonta Director California->Health Services
- Craig Duehring Principal Deputy Department of Defense->Office of the Assistant Secretary for Reserve Affairs
- Woodbury Fogg Director New Hampshire->Emergency Management
- Janet Heinrich Director General Accounting Office->Health Financing and Public Health
- Scott Lillibridge Coordinator Department of Health and Human Services->Anti-Bioterrorism
- Sang-mi McHale Survivor
- Edward Norris Commissioner Baltimore, MD->Police Department
- Martin J. O'Malley Mayor [D] Baltimore
- Kyle B. Olson Manager Research Planning, Inc.->Special Projects
- James B. Peake M.D. Surgeon General U.S. Army
- Mark Smith Physician American Hospital Association
- Amy Smithson Senior Associate Stimson (Henry L.) Center->Chemical and Biological Weapons Nonproliferation
- Stephen "Steve" Horn U.S. Representative [R] California
Healthcare and emergency management experts testified about U.S. ability to respond to biological attacks by terrorists.
Effective Responses to Bioterrorism Threat
Senators and researchers testified about the state of U.S. preparedness for bioterrorism attacks.
Federal Preparedness for Bioterrorism
Witnesses testified about federal efforts to coordinate and prepare the United States for attacks by…
Emergency First Responders
Witnesses testified about President Bush’s First Responder Initiative, which seeks to better prepare local…