U.S. Economic Issues
Congressional leaders and Mr. Grasso talked with reporters about measures that could be taken to help the U.S. economy and answered questions. The members of Congress met today with corporate leaders to discuss ways to promote economic growth.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Richard A. Gephardt U.S. Representative [D] Missouri
- Richard Grasso President and CEO New York Stock Exchange
- Dennis Hastert U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Charles B. Rangel U.S. Representative [D] New York
- William "Bill" M. Thomas U.S. Representative [R] California